The book « It Is Quite Another Electricity: Transmitting by One Wire and Without ground » describes the single line method based on new understanding of electrical current and systems. These understandings have been developed in early articles. They include:
- Electricity it is not a movement of electrons or other chargings
- Electricity is not a vessel within which there is a flow of a certain object or objects.
- Active energy does not return to a source, therefore one channel is enough
- The ground can’t transmit electrical signal on distance more than ten meters, therefore it can’t be a second line
- The task of grounding is setting potential to zero, so grounding is nullifier
- Three phase system longer than 30 – 50 km has reactive power
- For transmitting energy from three phase system by one wire, one can use the same wire, which is used in three phase lines, despite the fact that the current in one wire will be three times higher than the current in each phase
Dear teachers in the field of electricity and developers of the electrical systems/devices!
Could you please ask your library to buy a book about electricity. It is not expensive even in hardcover. If you do not agree with something, write me, please (firstname.lastname@example.org). I promise to answer you.
The book is not ordinary. It’s content in many cases unusual and contradicts to what is written in textbooks. I am sure you will enjoy it!
You can buy the book “It Is Quite Another Electricity”, Partridge Publishing, 2017 by link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1482883368/ref=nav_timeline_asin…
Soon electricity will be another – single line and without a use of ground. The new book in
describes an experimental single-wire system, built in the cactuses of Israel.
Download this presentation Single line in art and in Nature (C)
The book “It Is Quite Another Electricity: Transmitting by One Wire and Without Grounding” one can get by link:
In the publishing house Partridge published the book “It the quite Another Electricity”. The press release this book you can download here: Press release with pict
To get a copy now press on this link
Single line electric system
http://Edit Post ‹ Professor Michael Bank — WordPress
There are contradictions in the explanations of processes in grounding systems. In the grounding systems the current enters into the earth. What happened is that at the depth of a few meters it is impossible to find out any traces of this current. Where has it got to? There are many attempts to explain these processes. And all these explanations are different. Some people write that the earth is a huge capacitor. But, first, the capacitor should have the second plate. And, secondly, inside of the capacitor should be dielectric. And the earth cannot be a dielectric. The others explain the processes in grounding as current absorption. But absorption cannot be infinite. Any sponge, when it will be filled with water, will stop it to absorb. There are also other explanations, but all of them cause new questions.
Maybe a grounding that is an antenna actually?
This hypothesis has described in EBook:
The system for gathering wind and sun energy can be building by one wire system.
You can read comparison between normal and future system. See Ebook:
The three-Phase system has the following disadvantages:
Many expensive wires ( three or four);
Large expensive supports for wires;
There are intermediate stations sometimes every 30 km;
Underground and underwater three phase system are very expensive
Strong negative environmental impact;
Large number of wire breaks
Large energy losses
When connecting the load on the different phases, there is a distortion of the phase voltages. In addition to the harm caused by the poor quality electrical power directly to electric receivers, there equalizing currents causing extra power consumption.
Single Line Electricity (SLE) system allows transmit three phase signal by one wire and without these disadvantages – Patent US 9246405.
All this one can read in E book:
Patent US 9246405
The three-phase system has been widely accepted mainly because it enables building efficient generators and motors. However, there are many drawbacks of the three-phase system, which are described in numerous publications.
The main drawback of three-phase system is need of expensive and excess lines, which connect source and load. If three wires are used, rather than two or one, there is mutual influence of the currents in the wires. The wires must be apart on distance in the air, in underground and in underwater. It increases a cost of the electrical system.
The SLE system was proposed and checked. Two SLE systems (on 220 V and on 6 kV) are operating now in Israel.
SLE can operate at all frequencies, including 50 Hz, 60 Hz and DC, at all voltages and at any power of electrical energy. In this case, grounding is not a channel for the transmission of energy or information.
SLE can include:
- Automatic Phase Tuning (APT)
- Compensators of Cable Capacitance per unit length (CCC)
SLE (B-Line) method allows:
- Combining three phase generator and three phase motor with one wire only;
- Significantly reducing the number of wires on the globe;
- Significantly reducing the cost of construction of high-voltage electrical systems;
- Using features of underground and underwater power lines SLE for energy transmission without intermediate stations;
- producing electricity at the place of gas or other energy sourceand transferring it to the place of consumption using single wire under the ground, which in many cases is more profitable than transferring gas ;
- Reducing number of accidents associated with electrical systems;
- Reducing losses in transmitting by one wire instead of three phase common wires;
All information about SLE method, including articles, presentations and films in YouTube one can find in www.ofdma-manfred.com or http://www.ofdma-manfred.com/category/one-wire-electricity
Technical question please send to email@example.com .
Question on possible collaborations please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download with pictures: SLE adv
More detailed explanations one can find in E-book:
“Quite Another Electricity, transmitting without grounding”
See presentation in: