The book « It Is Quite Another Electricity: Transmitting by One Wire and Without ground » describes the single line method based on new understanding of electrical current and systems. These understandings have been developed in early articles. They include:
- Electricity it is not a movement of electrons or other chargings
- Electricity is not a vessel within which there is a flow of a certain object or objects.
- Active energy does not return to a source, therefore one channel is enough
- The ground can’t transmit electrical signal on distance more than ten meters, therefore it can’t be a second line
- The task of grounding is setting potential to zero, so grounding is nullifier
- Three phase system longer than 30 – 50 km has reactive power
- For transmitting energy from three phase system by one wire, one can use the same wire, which is used in three phase lines, despite the fact that the current in one wire will be three times higher than the current in each phase
Dear teachers in the field of electricity and developers of the electrical systems/devices!
Could you please ask your library to buy a book about electricity. It is not expensive even in hardcover. If you do not agree with something, write me, please (email@example.com). I promise to answer you.
The book is not ordinary. It’s content in many cases unusual and contradicts to what is written in textbooks. I am sure you will enjoy it!
You can buy the book “It Is Quite Another Electricity”, Partridge Publishing, 2017 by link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1482883368/ref=nav_timeline_asin…
Soon electricity will be another – single line and without a use of ground. The new book in
describes an experimental single-wire system, built in the cactuses of Israel.
Download this presentation Single line in art and in Nature (C)
The book “It Is Quite Another Electricity: Transmitting by One Wire and Without Grounding” one can get by link:
In the publishing house Partridge published the book “It the quite Another Electricity”. The press release this book you can download here: Press release with pict
To get a copy now press on this link
Single line electric system
http://Edit Post ‹ Professor Michael Bank — WordPress