The book « It Is Quite Another Electricity: Transmitting by One Wire and Without ground » describes the single line method based on new understanding of electrical current and systems. These understandings have been developed in early articles. They include:
- Electricity it is not a movement of electrons or other chargings
- Electricity is not a vessel within which there is a flow of a certain object or objects.
- Active energy does not return to a source, therefore one channel is enough
- The ground can’t transmit electrical signal on distance more than ten meters, therefore it can’t be a second line
- The task of grounding is setting potential to zero, so grounding is nullifier
- Three phase system longer than 30 – 50 km has reactive power
- For transmitting energy from three phase system by one wire, one can use the same wire, which is used in three phase lines, despite the fact that the current in one wire will be three times higher than the current in each phase
Soon electricity will be another – single line and without a use of ground. The new book in
describes an experimental single-wire system, built in the cactuses of Israel.
Download this presentation Single line in art and in Nature (C)
The book “It Is Quite Another Electricity: Transmitting by One Wire and Without Grounding” one can get by link:
In the publishing house Partridge published the book “It the quite Another Electricity”. The press release this book you can download here: Press release with pict
To get a copy now press on this link
Single line electric system
http://Edit Post ‹ Professor Michael Bank — WordPress
There are contradictions in the explanations of processes in grounding systems. In the grounding systems the current enters into the earth. What happened is that at the depth of a few meters it is impossible to find out any traces of this current. Where has it got to? There are many attempts to explain these processes. And all these explanations are different. Some people write that the earth is a huge capacitor. But, first, the capacitor should have the second plate. And, secondly, inside of the capacitor should be dielectric. And the earth cannot be a dielectric. The others explain the processes in grounding as current absorption. But absorption cannot be infinite. Any sponge, when it will be filled with water, will stop it to absorb. There are also other explanations, but all of them cause new questions.