The book « It Is Quite Another Electricity: Transmitting by One Wire and Without ground » describes the single line method based on new understanding of electrical current and systems. These understandings have been developed in early articles. They include:
- Electricity it is not a movement of electrons or other chargings
- Electricity is not a vessel within which there is a flow of a certain object or objects.
- Active energy does not return to a source, therefore one channel is enough
- The ground can’t transmit electrical signal on distance more than ten meters, therefore it can’t be a second line
- The task of grounding is setting potential to zero, so grounding is nullifier
- Three phase system longer than 30 – 50 km has reactive power
- For transmitting energy from three phase system by one wire, one can use the same wire, which is used in three phase lines, despite the fact that the current in one wire will be three times higher than the current in each phase
Today it is possible develop and build Single Line Electrical system, instead of three phase system, on frequencies 50 or 60 Hz, without using ground for signal transmitting.
Download file please B-Line-50-Hz-20.10.2015