Tag: Three phase
The book « It Is Quite Another Electricity: Transmitting by One Wire and Without ground » describes the single line method based on new understanding of electrical current and systems. These understandings have been developed in early articles. They include:
- Electricity it is not a movement of electrons or other chargings
- Electricity is not a vessel within which there is a flow of a certain object or objects.
- Active energy does not return to a source, therefore one channel is enough
- The ground can’t transmit electrical signal on distance more than ten meters, therefore it can’t be a second line
- The task of grounding is setting potential to zero, so grounding is nullifier
- Three phase system longer than 30 – 50 km has reactive power
- For transmitting energy from three phase system by one wire, one can use the same wire, which is used in three phase lines, despite the fact that the current in one wire will be three times higher than the current in each phase
Dear teachers in the field of electricity and developers of the electrical systems/devices!
Could you please ask your library to buy a book about electricity. It is not expensive even in hardcover. If you do not agree with something, write me, please (email@example.com). I promise to answer you.
The book is not ordinary. It’s content in many cases unusual and contradicts to what is written in textbooks. I am sure you will enjoy it!
You can buy the book “It Is Quite Another Electricity”, Partridge Publishing, 2017 by link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1482883368/ref=nav_timeline_asin…
E book: “Quite Another Electricity, transmitting without grounding”
Смотри E book: Совсем другое электричество, передаваемое одним проводом
Download file from: SLE Russian 10. 06.16
Дано описание предложенной автором однопроводной системы передачи электроэнергии. Система может работать на любой частоте, включая постоянный ток. Она может быть применена для передачи трехфазного сигнала и для сбора энергии от “зеленых” источников. Подробно описаны проблемы, связанные с обнулением (заземлением) сигнал и передачей энергии , используя подземные и подводные линии. Приведены данные о двух опытных системах.
Patent US 9246405
The three-phase system has been widely accepted mainly because it enables building efficient generators and motors. However, there are many drawbacks of the three-phase system, which are described in numerous publications.
The main drawback of three-phase system is need of expensive and excess lines, which connect source and load. If three wires are used, rather than two or one, there is mutual influence of the currents in the wires. The wires must be apart on distance in the air, in underground and in underwater. It increases a cost of the electrical system.
The SLE system was proposed and checked. Two SLE systems (on 220 V and on 6 kV) are operating now in Israel.
SLE can operate at all frequencies, including 50 Hz, 60 Hz and DC, at all voltages and at any power of electrical energy. In this case, grounding is not a channel for the transmission of energy or information.
SLE can include:
- Automatic Phase Tuning (APT)
- Compensators of Cable Capacitance per unit length (CCC)
SLE (B-Line) method allows:
- Combining three phase generator and three phase motor with one wire only;
- Significantly reducing the number of wires on the globe;
- Significantly reducing the cost of construction of high-voltage electrical systems;
- Using features of underground and underwater power lines SLE for energy transmission without intermediate stations;
- producing electricity at the place of gas or other energy sourceand transferring it to the place of consumption using single wire under the ground, which in many cases is more profitable than transferring gas ;
- Reducing number of accidents associated with electrical systems;
- Reducing losses in transmitting by one wire instead of three phase common wires;
All information about SLE method, including articles, presentations and films in YouTube one can find in www.ofdma-manfred.com or http://www.ofdma-manfred.com/category/one-wire-electricity
Technical question please send to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Question on possible collaborations please send to email@example.com
Download with pictures: SLE adv
More detailed explanations one can find in E-book: